Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ebenezer 2nd year: Graphic Design ツ

~One year passed~

Now I'm in second year already!
YeaH! ^^


Thank God for His grace & love upon me throughout this whole year

I really had a great & wonderful time with my family & friends
Yes! it's u! the one reading this blog right now :)

Lots of thing going on throughout this whole year actually,
especially in college;
1stly: Assignments...
2ndly: Assignments...
3rdly: Assignments...
&
Lastly: Assignments again...
HaHaHaHa~!

Like we're non stop having assignments.
Well, that's a lot of thing we can learn while we're doing assignment.

Group assignment for example;
we can get to know their strength(hidden abilities)
from the way they do their assignment.
Sometime we might get 'pek chek'
when they didn't do well in their assigned part la..
psssk~ don't worry, it's not u. ^^

Besides college,
I had my great time with my family back in hometown too ^^
&
in Singapore with my sister's family as well ^^
I wanna pray for them to have good health & strength
wherever there are :D
this one included u~ ya u ;D

~see ya~
take care
&
God Bless You!

4 comments:

Cherrie C said...

the one reading this blog right now ~It is me? haha
yup~last sem always do assigment and do assigmentsss(non-stop)
fr there i learn many new knowdlege~yeah~
let we do d same things tis new sem!
do wat? do assigment lo~
XD

€βέиėżęř Điőňġ 章凇 said...

HaHaha~!
yeah! assignments... here we come!
all the best ya XD

Anonymous said...

my gosh...really 3 subs 100 % cousework o..?? huh!! how can?

€βέиėżęř Điőňġ 章凇 said...

They(TARC) every year change 'style'/methods of teaching,
so we become their 'white mouse' =.="

From life without limbs...to life without limits

Love Life 永遠的小天使